what a blogger man!!!

what a blogger man!!!

Monday, May 9, 2011

some things i would like to know about South Africa

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW A LOT OF THINGS:

HOW IS AFRICA DEVELOPING:
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THIS THING BECAUSE IT’S A COUNTRY THAT EVERYDAY FINDS OUT SOMETHING COULD OR SOMETHING BAD BUT THEY ARE ALWAYS READY TO FIND OUT SOMETHING. THEY ARE ALWAYS READY TO THINK AT SOMETHING NEW. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS THINGS BECAUSE ARE INTERESTING TO DO AND TO KNOW HOW THEY LIVE. I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN HOW DO THEY LIVE AND WHAT IS THE MAJOR BUSINESS THERE



THE LANGUAGE LIKE AFRICAANS :
I would like to know about this language because it is rare to hear it speaking . I think that the people of Africa are proud that the language that they speak is unusual to hear it because e no one can speak it except them. I also think that this language and I think that it tells you how Africa is special and how it is different from the other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment